The Richland County Sheriff’s Department offers a FREE women’s self-defense class.
This is a crime prevention program that utilizes techniques that are specifically designed for women to reduce the likelihood of victimization. This program empowers women to recognize their strengths and make sound decisions when faced with potentially dangerous situations.
- Minimum age: 18 years old; 16/17 years old with a parent
- 4 hour physical class
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Please bring a bottled water or Gatorade
**For more information about this program please contact Captain Heidi Jackson at email@example.com
Class Schedule for 2023:
- Saturday, April 29, 2023, 9:00am – 1:00pm: (Harbison Community Center) CLASS IS FULL!
- Saturday, August 5, 2023, 9:00am – 1:00pm: (Denny Terrace gymnasium – 6429 Bishop Avenue)
- Sunday, October 8, 2023, 1:00pm – 5:00pm: (Harbison Community Center) RSVP to 803-781-2281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP by email to WomensDefense@rcsd.net. Please include your name and the date of which class you’d like to attend. Slots are limited!