Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott announced the arrests of four individuals who were found in possession of drugs, stolen weapons, a large amount of ammunition, and bullet proof vests during a search warrant on the 2100 block of Braham Street on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. The following have been charged:
· Alexander Robinson (DOB: 10/17/1990) – possession of a stolen weapon, simple possession of marijuana
· Darius Kaitlin (DOB: 10/24/1990) – possession of ecstasy, possession of a handgun with serial number obliterated, simple possession of marijuana
· Anthony Robinson (DOB: 03/02/1992) – simple possession of marijuana
· Kenneth Robinson (DOB: 06/20/1965) – simple possession of marijuana
The Midlands Gang Task Force conducted a search warrant at a residence on Braham Street after numerous tips and complaints were received. An AK-47, along with two handguns and ammunition were located inside the residence. Investigators were also able to locate drugs, cash, and two bullet proof vests during the search warrant (image attached).
Sheriff Lott stated that additional property was located inside the home that was discovered to be stolen. The four could face more charges. They each have been transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center.
January 11, 2018
Two Notch Road
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
(803) 576-3000 phone (803) 576-3195 fax
Copyright © 2009-18 Richland County Sheriff's Department